Pages

5.24.2016

Big sister


Georgia asked to borrow my phone today to take a picture of her babies because, "They were being so cute", and I just found this on my phone. They're adorable, for sure. (The princess baby collecting is a little out of control, but it's all she has really ever wanted for her birthday or Christmas or getting potty trained, etc.)

She graduated from preschool this last week, and is already missing it because I don't really have big enough plans for this girl. She has a lot of energy and a lot of determination and when she's sleeping I just want to go hold her and kiss her because when she is awake we are in constant negotiations concerning snacks or glitter glue or fingernail polish or screen time. That's why we're both really tired at bed time. I look at her though, and see her energy and strength and mothering heart and the way she doesn't give up until things feel right to her, and I think that she is perfectly placed in our family. She has one, and soon, two little brothers who need a big sister like Georgia.