Pages

5.18.2016

What life is looking like these days

 I've missed this blog! Since I haven't posted regularly in a really long while, I thought I would give you a phone-picture update of our life, which looks kind of like this most of the time....


Play dough.


Signing Grandpa in the car in hopes that we are heading to you-know-who's house.


Eating fine cuisine. (a Gogurt) Wearing the dragon costume that we wore to school. (because we choose our battles and I chose that that one could be for the teacher. It had been a long morning.) 


Not sure what was going on here, but five happy kids and every blanket we own in one big pile.


Good morning Mom. 
 

Trampoline time with every ball we own in one big pile. 


After school snacks.


Climbing the staircase which is more commonly known and used as our indoor jungle gym. 


And hammock-ing--our favorite pastime of 2016.




There you have it. I love these little people.

 When I look at all these pictures of my favorite moments, it reminds me that life is pretty great and precious and that family is everything to me.

We can't wait for Louie to join in these shenanigans! We love you little boy!