Pages

8.05.2015

stay here summer.

This summer has been a stay-around-here summer. No really big vacations, some time with family, but mostly lots of hanging out at home, which has been perfect this year. I wasn't ready for summer to start and I'm not ready for it to end. Here are some pictures of our exciting lives. 

Dress ups--Simon is not scared of them anymore. 

Playing train while I clean the kitchen. They made stops in Detroit, Alaska, and Disneyland, which I thought was interesting. I'm seriously considering never letting my big kids go back to school. They are way better than I am at entertaining Simon and Geo.

Simon got his tonsils out a few weeks ago out and proved, yet again, what a tough little guy his is. Everything went smoothly and we are so happy to have it over with and have our happy Simon back. He was a pretty miserable for a couple weeks, but we made it through by eating ice cream and jello a lot--all of us, especially me, in solidarity.


Bike rides to keep Simon happy when he was sad about his extremely soar throat. Poor baby.

We made it to the children's museum at Thanksgiving Point a couple times. We kind of miss living in close proximity to that place.



We've been making messes in the kitchen with the art stuff daily.

But it's okay because we eat outside, where we also make messes.

And last of all, and this is a big deal...Georgia got her ears pierced so she could be like Anna! She has little, pink, heart earrings and everything is wonderful in her life. And she's really cute.