Pages

8.10.2015

A reunion and an anniversary and summer's almost over.

 We had tons of fun a the Cash family reunion as pictured below...coloring, music, pie selling, pie eating, swimming, and some of my favorite people on the planet. 

(getting along is fun to do)


Anna and her pink ukulele 

Violet selling pies, Georgia sampling them.

We also celebrated our 10th anniversary last week. I'll admit that I'm feeling overly sentimental about that fact. It's been a really incredible ten years--in some ways just what I hoped it would be and in some ways so different. I never dreamed up anything even close to what we've done together in the last ten years and I am so honored to be married to this man--he's really good for me. We had a fun date in Provo Canyon zip lining and eating delicious food.

(photo cred goes to Max)