Pages

12.03.2013

The Great Big Storm

My kids love this book and this book kind of happened at our house last night.


 There was a great big, loud storm and we ended up with a crowded bed. Anna woke up first and then Charlie came into our room crying and yelling "There is a real-life flood! There is a flood for real life!" That was my favorite part--it totally gave me and Taylor the giggles. Then Georgia woke up either because of the storm or the yelling and crying and laughing. So the only one who slept all night was Max--he missed the party. It was kind of like a Welcome Winter Party because when we all woke up for real this morning there was snow still flying. Welcome Winter.

Also, welcome crazy month of December. It is Max's birthday in 14 days and I found this cute note from Anna who is seven right now to Max who will turn six. I'm glad she felt successful in her 6th-7th year.