Pages

12.07.2013

BRRRRRRRR!!!

My feelings about snow: I like it if I am inside my house looking out. I also like it in the mountains for skiing, which it seems like I don't do anymore, but hope that I will do again someday. Otherwise, I'm not a huge snow fan because it means coats and gloves and hats and lost coats and lost gloves and lost hats and snow coming in our house on little boots. I know, I have a bad snow attitude. 

My oldest three kids' feelings about snow: It is exciting--really exciting. It makes waiting at the bus stop so much fun. It makes walking out to the car so much fun. It is fun to throw, eat, step in, roll in, lay in, make forts out of, etc. It is really, really fun. Anna and Max and Charlie are helping me change my bad snow attitude. 

Georgia's feelings about snow: It is cold and scary.