Pages

9.01.2015

Back to school

This year we have a Fourth Grader (Anna), a Second Grader (Max), a Kindergartener (Charlie, and two Preschoolers (Geo and Simon).

Everyone is going to school! I would maybe cry about it, or celebrate, or something, but the way schedules worked out, I'll still have a buddy at home at all times. (I like that.) Max and Anna started last week, Simon and Charlie start this week, and Georgia starts the next week. Simon goes in the morning four days a week, Charlie in the afternoon everyday, and Georgia goes in the afternoon two days a week. I think it might take us a few weeks to get it down, but we're all very excited about new teachers, new friends, new clothes, etc.


Anna and Max on the first day.

Charlie at Meet the Teacher--pretty awesome photo op in his classroom.

Uncle Taylor being awesome.

A back to school supply free-for-all--except it wasn't free for me.

My buddy Geo.

My buddy Simon.