Pages

2.23.2014

Recently and not so recently

Georgia is becoming a talker! The other night I was hanging out on the couch with her reading books and I told her that I had to stop reading and go make dinner to which she responded, "NO!" So I told her "We won't have anything to eat if I don't go make dinner for us!" and she said, extra clearly with her mother look, "Yes. Ice Keem." She's got a lot of things figured out.

And also...
Last night we put Charlie to bed again, and a few minutes later he came rolling out of his room with his eyes closed. He rolled down the hall and into the kitchen, not answering me when I said "Charlie, what are you doing? Charlie? Charlie?" Then he stopped rolling, yawned and pretended to wake up, claiming that he fell out of bed and rolled into the kitchen so we couldn't be mad at him for getting out of bed again. Oh dear.

And also...
These pictures of last summer that I carefully selected from the 40,000 pictures that just got dumped on the computer from Taylor's phone.


A hike to Battle Creek Falls
 We got dirty.
 Daddy and Geo

 Grandpa Bob with his girls Georgia and Violet--named after his two grandmas, both of whom I was blessed to know in this life. 

Happy mommy and messy baby.

 Grandpa Bob and Max on the tandem bike.

Camping!!! We got dirty again.

 Riding a nice stranger's horse while camping!!