Pages

10.06.2015

Just some random pictures from my phone. Life is so good and busy here. I'm just working on holding down the fort while all these little guys tell me everything and eat everything and try to find their shoes. 


We put together this puzzle during conference this last weekend--Anna, Max, Charlie, Taylor, and I. It was a somewhat trying experience for me--lots of patience was needed, and lots of puzzle etiquette was discussed, but we finished. We put the last piece in together, all trying to hold on to a tiny millimeter of it, because some of us were ready to fight violently for the right to put in the very... last... piece. 


Just a special moment at the doctors, sharing a chair while we wait.


Mommy and Simon selfie. 


Mommy and Georgia selfie.


I should mention that these buddies are about exactly half of the time laughing and being silly together and half of the time sort of screaming and fighting with each other. It's exciting. I am so glad though, for the friendship that is there. They are going to love each other all their lives. 


And these last three pictures are from a night when we had Violet and Lizzie and Eden over and we swam in the kiddie pool one last time. Sweet cousin time.