Pages

6.10.2017

Six Months

It's been six months since Louie came home. I cannot believe how seamless this adoption has felt for me. He is the piece of me and of our family that I didn't know how much I was missing. He is calm, sweet, and cuddly and loves his big brothers and sisters, but also his personal space. He loves to be read to and sung to and rocked. He has the best I'm-about-to-cry-face and that's usually all it takes to get what he wants from any sibling and plenty of attention too. He loves the sand box and being outside. He has words for all his family members and asks about whoever is missing. He loves baths and can hold his own when splashing with Simon. He is walking and running a little toddler run. He loves cars and bikes and anything with wheels. He wants to ride a school bus! He is such a gift and I'm so thankful we didn't let fear keep us from him. I cannot believe how lucky I am to be these six kids'mommy and I cannot believe how lucky I am to have Louie be my baby.