Pages

8.07.2016

We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa this past weekend and had the best time. Our favorite part of the whole thing was a field trip to Bear World in Rexburg, ID. The animal viewing was awesome and so were the free kids carnival rides at the end. Also, we loved the petting zoo. I took about no pictures except for these while we were all piled into our new big van, named The Bus. I guess I thought we were even cuter than the bears. 

It was a much needed weekend with family that was good for our souls, and now we're back to Summer for two more weeks. I'm not ready for the end. I'm ready for a schedule because we really lack in that department during summer, and I'm ready to get on top of a lot of things we let go during summer break, (laundry, cooking, cleaning)  but I'm not ready to have these kids in school all day again. I like them a lot.  

Just a reminder that Charlie is an Animal Expert.