Pages

9.13.2015

Little updates

Simon is talking so much! A lot of what he says is babbling that I can't understand, but he obviously knows what he's saying. My favorite intelligible thing he says is "I do!" He'll find my shoes and bring them to me and then say, "I do! I do! I do!" Or he'll push the water dispenser on the fridge and get water all over the floor and say, "I do! I do! I do!" 
This week he surprised me and his bus driver when she buckled him up one morning and he yelled, "Let's go!!" We were both so surprised and he was so proud.

Georgia is loving preschool. She told me on Thursday that from now on whenever she says "One, two, three, eyes on me" I have to say "One, two, eyes on you." and then I have to look at her "in the eyes" She is serious.
She also told me tonight when I said she was my baby girl that, "She's not shaped like a baby anymore, she's shaped like a big girl." And she's right.

Charlie is a big boy because he is in Kindergarten and he walks there with his friend Kiki who thinks he's funny. I get pretty much no information out of him when he gets home from school. (How was your day? Good. What did you do? Regular stuff. Like what? Nothing.) So then I ask him at bedtime and he tells me everything. (The teacher has a really big smile and always wears lipstick everyday and he has to sit on the green square and they are not supposed to chase any girls and he was the King of the Jungle last Tuesday.) 

Max has recently become a passionate BYU fan and educates me and Anna about BYU sports. Last night at the BYU football game Anna asked him where Tyler Haws was and he just put his head down in his hands and took some deep breaths while I explained. 
He is such a serious little guy and works so hard to be a good boy.

Anna is playing the Ukulele these days and I love hearing her strumming away. She is quite a good musician and entertains Simon and all the rest of us with her songs. I can't believe I have such a sweet, smart, giggly Fourth Grader.