Pages

7.10.2014

While the boys were away...

While the boys were away, the girls played, and also really missed the boys. Last week, Taylor went with the scouts to do a high adventure camp at his parents cabin in Idaho and Grandma Sonja and Grandpa Kent invited our boys up to spend time with them while the scouts were there. Max and Charlie were thrilled and had a wonderful time and we missed them! It was so extremely quiet here.  

We (the girls) had to keep ourselves very busy so as not to get too sad and lonely, so we...

went shoe shopping

had a girls day with cousins and made festive 4th of July shoes

painted our own pottery at Color Me Mine

 painted some Yellowstone scenery on the boy's wall


and sunbathed. (well they sunbathed and played in the sprinklers and I mowed the lawn)

It was pretty much fun. I love my girls. I love my boys. I am glad we are now all back together, and can't wait for Simon to be with us. It feels like we are always missing one these days. 

Also, I'll have to post some pictures of the boys adventures too, cause they had such a special week with their grandma and grandpa.