Pages

1.27.2014

Not Halloween, just Sunday.

Our banana costume is perhaps the most well loved and fought over dress up in the box, for obvious reasons. (wait, I don't get it) I guess it is awesome to be a banana especially with pirates and kitties for friends. 



Things with the adoption are still going well. We are still waiting for matching approval from Hong Kong and loving the couple of updates and cute pictures we've gotten in the past month. We have been reading some good books about parenting and Down syndrome like this one and this one. We have also been feeling extremely grateful for all of the supportive friends and family in our lives. I hope I can give the same kind of encouragement to others that has been given to us. Every time someone asks me about how the adoption is going or expresses their best wishes for our family I feel so lucky to have the support that we do. Those kind of things mean a lot more than I think anyone realizes. It makes me want to be more like all the people who love us.

Happy Sunday.