Pages

7.18.2012

The Davis Family Spa

The Davis Family Spa--just my kids taking a load off and soaking their feet. Max slammed his toe in the door (which is actually an amazingly long and detailed story if you let him tell it to you) and his toe got infected and so I had him soak it in Epsom salt. Then everyone was jealous so this is what we did on Sunday morning. 
 And while I'm at it, here are a few more pictures. . .mostly of Charlie I realized--two year olds provide a lot of photo opportunities, I guess.
 Charlie relaxing in the bathtub with all the animal kingdom. 
 Charlie helping Dad mow the lawn.
 Charlie holding the scriptures--it's his job and it helps him sit still. We get the really huge scriptures so they kind of weigh him down.
Dad and Geo. Buds.

Something I wish I had a picture of, but I don't . . .
My brave girl: Anna had a cavity when we went to the dentist and we were both dreading going to have it filled. I could tell she was so nervous before we went, but she was so tough. After the shot and before the filling she told the Dental Assistant with watery eyes "I just can't believe I'm actually getting through this". I wanted to squeeze her. 

We went home after and soaked our feet.