Pages

6.28.2009

Youth Conference


Last week was a week I had been looking forward to for a very long time. On top of Kellie coming home from her mission (see next post), I got to go with the amazing and highly entertaining and energetic youth of our ward to youth conference. We drove through miles of mud to get to Reid Ranch, and I learned one valuable life lesson "Don't drive in the ruts." Once there, we enjoyed some great adventures including, but not limited to, paddle boats, a faith walk, and lots of games. I learned a lot of other valuable lessons at youth conference as well and I was just so happy to be there.

Grandma Sonja and Grandpa Kent came to stay with Taylor and the kids while I was gone so that Taylor didn't have to take work off, and from what I hear, they all had a great time together here at our house. We were so, so glad they would come and play with Anna and Max for a few days.